Re: lower stress bars, Was:[exhaust] 8v vs 16v

Nigel,
I've never heard of Trac Racing. Are they new?
RMR quoted me about$255 Cdn for the Autotech brace.So I guess I'll try to get a stock 16v
brace. Have you seen any 16vs in local scrap yards? They are pretty rare!
So much to buy.....so little money.
    John