Re: 205/50/15's ????

205/50's should be fine for autocrossing.  The problem you had with the 60
series tire sounds like you either didn't have enough pressure or the
sidewall was just very weak.  Or maybe your rims are very narrow?  In
general, I would say that anything above a 55 series tire is too tall for
autocross.  In autocross you do not want a lot of sidewall height because of
the rollover problem you experienced.

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'78 Champagne Edition