RE: What tires will fit on a 16v w/ race springs?

195/60-14's are too tall.  They will rub a little on the splash guard at
full lock.  195/50-15's will fit with no problems.  205/50-15's rub a little
on the splash guards at full lock.  My car has 15X7 ET 40.  I'm lowering it
this weekend!

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'78 Champagne Edition