RE: I got a Audi 2.0!!!

Well, for starters you might need to consider that the Audi 2.0 is an 8V motor with 8V pistons.  So, with your 16V head you will have about 8:1 compression.

Brian H
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org [mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of David M Brown
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2000 7:10 PM
To: Scirocco questions
Subject: I got a Audi 2.0!!!

I got an 88 Audi 2.0 to drop in my rocc.  Aside from the obvious caping the distributor hole, What else should I do to it before I strap my 16v head and drop it in my 86 16v Rocc?  I am planning on new clutch while I'm there already.  Anything else a must?

Also anyone got a cover for the distributor hole they wanna part with?

Thanks

David
86 16v Black
87 16v Red