Re: RoadStar, ND Show, Get a Talkabout Radio!!!!!!

Hi!

Doug, thanks for the TalkAbout info & Test review
I have 2+ questions left.

1: Is it loud enough to use it in a car? I mean will it be heared by all
the passangers or only the "radio officer"?
2: Can it be operated NOT by holding it in hand? AFAIK it's forbidden to
use a mobile phone without a handsfree set in Germany while driving.
And no cop will say - okay, it's not a real mobile phone, use it.
(Yes I know, if it's not the driver who speaks it's okay)
3: Can you take as much radios as much cars we will have?

What is the advantege?
Smaller, usable without the car. (??? full duplex ???)
disadvantage:
we don't have it in Europe - it has to be taken from the US

CB:
much more distance (we don't need it when going tugether but should be
good if somebody stops)
easy to get one
designed to be used in a car
cheap

big
papers needed (I think. Dirk?. I don't have any paper and if it's not a
must I don't plan to get one)

Dirk: Is that freqence (?freqenz) free to use in Germany?
If not, will anybody complain because of this? (The output power is very
weak so we will not hurt anybody)

so the radio is a very good idea but we have to decide which one to use.

bye
macsek

-- -
                 ,.     ,.