Re: RoadStar, ND Show, Get a Talkabout Radio!!!!!!

Keep your eyes open for good deals on the TalkAbouts.

Cost Co on line had a deal on the 250 radio about a month ago.
You can get them on line for $50.00 each if you look. I have a friend
that just got one at that price. If you can find some used
ones you can really save some money too.
Make sure that you have the sub channel version for the events.
The TalkAbouts come in several different colors and some
have different features. You don't need most of the features.
They have a plus version that is just as good as the 250 too.
The price is so different at different stores on the TalkAbout radios.
If you don't have that much time check out Staples or Cost Co.
K Mart had them for $69.00 and Best Buy had then for $59.00.
They go on sale so keep your eyes open.

I have two but you only need one for the car show and drive.
If you have more than one please bring both and let someone
use it. One of mine does not have the display but it
still has the sub code channels. It works OK but you
can't see the channel or the battery life. You could
probably find the non display version used at a very low price.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"
90 16v 2.0 wht Passat wgn 5 speed