Thanks

Well i want to thank all the guys on the list that sent me e-mails regarding my e-mail about the abortion that my wife had due to the hard suspension of my Scirocco , either by sending e-mails to me on the list or sending e-mails privately . They showed me that they do care and feel sorry for what me and my wife faced , well a big THANKS to all those guys out there .
By the way , we're still looking for another car for my wife , and as i said i'm keeping the great Scirocco for me .

Ayham Idrees
http://www.scirocco2.de/ayham.htm