Re: 205/50/15's ????

I was about to ask the same question from the list about the
tire sizes. I'm about to buy a set of rims for my ATS Cup alloys.

But I would love to get them as wide as possible, but I'm also
going to autocross with the same tires, coz I can't afford myself
different set of wheels for autocrossing.

So the alloys are 15x7 and I'm currently thinking of  195/50 in front
and 205/50 in rear. I'm afraid that 205/50 in front would be too much
because last year my 195/60/14" tires where too much and they lost
traction in corners because the sidewall of the tire touched the ground
instead of the right area.

So I want to know can the 205/50 handle some autocrossing?

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!