project begins TOMORROW!

Ok, my car is finally going to the paint shop tomorrow!  I'm so jazzed.  I
suspect that the parts that are coming off should be available in the next
week or so.  Thusfar, these people have claimed the following:

Chris DeLong - euro lights
Eric Ellis - euro amber corners
Jonas "no decoder ring necessary" Karlsson - euro bumpers

Please contact me offline and confirm that you still want the stuff and are
ready to come up with the cash as soon as I give the word that the parts
are ready to ship.  Jonas - you had mentioned wanting to possibly come down
for the bumpers? <I think?>

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0