RE: Lake Scirocco in my car!

When they put my new windsheild in with a new seal 4 years ago, they used
black silicon gasket sealer on the seal/body side of the gasket and the
glass/gasket side.

No leaks at all.

If possible, seal around the inside glass to gasket as well,  I found that
the easiest way is to cut the end of the silicon tube at a small
angle....hole no more than 2mm across.  the you can kinda gush the sealer
after applying and there isn't much that smushes out that you have to clean
up.

Brian H