Re: Abortion !

If I had known that, I would have bought my set of sportsprings a bit earlier! :)

Lauri, happy father of a 2 year old Stina-Rebecca! :)
Well i was marreid six months ago , and this is the second time my wife aborted a baby , so the doctor guessed that the ride is so hard , well the doctor was right , my car is lowered , and it's riding is a hell in our country(Jordan) since the streets are not that good , a lot of speed stopers and holes .
My wife has been using the Scirocco for the last 6 months and not me , she drives it to work , and gets her stuff using the car , so we were supposed to sell it and get another car , a 4 door sedan car , so i went yesterday to the free zone to have a look , and i liked an Opel Vectra 1993 1.8L 8V , we're gonna pay it's duty in a week and get it home . But that doesn't mean i don't like my scirocco anymore , i still love it but hate it when it hurts someone you love , so i'm keeping the scirocco for me , and my wife will get the new car