Re: Headgasket

The part no for the stock ABA gasket after 95 appears to be 037 103 383 N.

Applications prior to 95 used 037 103 383 M.  The difference
seems to be that the N gasket has a (metal) behind it, suggesting a
different composition than the M gasket.

Can't answer to the thickness question.  I hope you find this (limited)
information helpful.

Drew

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000, Brian Honnold wrote:

> Does anyone out there have info regarding the various headgaskets availalbe
> for the ABA block.
>
> Like stock vs. group A, thickness, part numbers.......
>
> Thanks
>
> Brian H

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca