Pics AND Stuff for sale soon

Hey all, just wanted to post some URLs for pics of my new TDI Golf and my
progress on the 81 S!

http://mantis.privatei.com/~soltwede/GolfTDI.htm
http://mantis.privatei.com/~soltwede/81S.htm

ALSO!  Just wondering if there would be any interest in some of these
items:

1.7 8v long block: $50 (good running motor when pulled, 100K on it)

81 S Rocco exhaust manifold manifold (dual outlet with oxy fitting in it)

Complete (and I mean complete, wiring harness included) injection off an
81 S, was working PERFECTLY when pulled (no hot or cold start issues, was
very well maintained car)

Scirocco S badges and grill (all in good condition)

And a bunch of misc bits from the engine swap, 8v hall sender dist, ign
module, alternator, etc etc etc.

Let me know what you guys are looking for, otherwise this stuff will go on
ebay.

Eric

80 Rocco (Daily Driver)(!!!FOR SALE!!!)
81 Rocco S (2.0 16v swap and restore in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (Shiny and new, will make a good winter beater :-) )

-Kelli Fox