(I know... NON-ROC) New Jetta for Julie

The new (well almost) Jetta arrived this morning. I bought it for $150.00.
It has an H type motor and standard tranny, same as the rocco.
Turns out the coil was bad, and the cap was the wrong type... Ever see a
distributor cap with pins inside the top where the wires go in?, I just
asked for one for my scirocco and got the right one... Plugs are badly
fouled, I'll change those after I change the injector sheathes...
I was named the Queen of the Autobahn at the local gear head shop... I feel
so elevated! (thanks to you guys for all your emails and help).
I'll post a few pics

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
'81 Scirocco (re-animating)