Lake Scirocco in my car!

Howdy fellow listers!

Well as you all know it tends to be kinda wet in my neck of the woods... hence water got into my scirocco somehow and soaked the carpets!  It's not coming from the sunroof 'cause I cleaned out the drains a few months ago. The trunk was leaking but I got that nasty bugger fixed.  Any ideas???  I hate having to swim and drive at the same time and my mum is getting really upset over me taking her good towels to mop up the mess =)

Marie
Mars Red '84

"Your village called, their idiot is missing"