Re: new rim follow up question.. tires?

To anybody who cares and may be confused by the Dunlop Post.

If you are looking at a new set of tires, I (from experience) highly
recommend the Dunlop SP8000's, but do not recommend the GT Qualifiers.
I have run with both sets of tires and know this from experience. I am very
comfortable at pushing a car up to the limit and hope my opinion of these
two tires can aid in your decision. I know nothing from experience of any
other Dunlop tire made today or anytime in the past, so have no opinion.
I do not work for Dunlop, nor do I get a commission or kickback for posting
this on the list. This is just simply my Experience with this particular
model of this particular brand.

Thats all I have to say on the subject!

Randy.