Re: borbet rims on sciroccos

> Speaking of Borbets, I'd love to get a set of Borbet Type A for my
> Scirocco.

Good choice, BORBET "A" looks very cool on a Scirocco ;-))
www.SCIROCCO2.de/borbet5.jpg

> Dirk, they still available over there?

YES, look here :
http://www.borbet.de/borbet_neu/indexb.htm

have a great Sunday !
Dirk

Scirocco GTX '83  montegoblack 1.8l  EX "Black Cat" on Aluline rims
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  DX "DIGIFIZ" on BORBET rims
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  EX "daily beater" on VW -Avus rims
Scirocco GTX '86  brillantblack 1.8l KR "CABRIOLET" on MIM Cup-rims