Re: thieves strike in vermont!

<snip>
Yeah, and the other good thing about living in the
>country is that, if the crooks do try to screw with
>you there is no one to hear the shotgun blast and
>there are plenty of places to bury the body.  Just
>bury it deep so the stupid dog doesn't dig it up!
>-kevin in (rural) Texas

heh, heh, thats exactly what i was thinking! wonder if they will come
back???  oh whell, i will have my 357 magnum in hand!  Kidding of course! :)
Woo-hoo!  rocco comes out tommarow!

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v (hibernating)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!