Re: Not Really 'Rocco - Everyone Needs a Bentley

<snip>

>Ok, no more unsolicited advice from me.  Flame away.

</snip>

Bill, I couldn't have said it better myself. This book is a necessity if you
EVER plan on fixing your car by yourself.

The only part I disagree with is your statement about throwing all the other
books away. Someetimes other books have a picture that might not be in the
Bentley. This would help those who chose not to read (NOT ME!), be able to
better identify a part or something along those lines.

Disclaimer: This is not a flame but merely an addendum to the previous post

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag (Scirocco of course)