Not Really 'Rocco - Everyone Needs a Bentley

Hi all,

There have been quite a few posts recently from people having these terrible "no
start" "hot start" "just died on me" "won't idle" etc. problems.  These are
miserable problems to work on.  It's seldom very fun, and not nearly as
rewarding as spending your time making a cool mod. or bolting on some quick
horse-power or doing an engine swap.

Anyway, my point: If you don't own a Bentley, you just gotta buy one.  If you
don't have one, you don't know what you're missing!  You can't live w/o it!
Throw out every other book you own and get this manual.  Ask you
g-friend/b-friend for one for your birthday!  Beg for one!  Aside from the
excellent trouble-shooting tables, there is a wealth of other information.
You'll be amazed!  You'll find yourself sitting down and just reading it because
there's so much stuff in there.  You must own this book!!

Believe this or not, but it's usually easier to solve a problem using this
manual than it is to ask this list.  And if you still can't solve it, at least
then you can come to the list and say "so I checked X and found Y and verified
the resistance R and got voltage V when the pressure was P psig......." etc.

Disclaimer:  I don't sell the manuals, and I'm not being critical of those that
don't, I just hate to see you suffer.

Ok, no more unsolicited advice from me.  Flame away.

Buy the Bentley.

Bill