Re: sighting

What's up Eric, that was me.  I'm from La Salle but I was down in Champaign
checking out an apartment, going to U of I in the fall.  You should have
left a note or something.  I was inside buying a VW trends and a book on
Feng Shui for my GF.  The car looks a lot better when it's clean.
Incidentally, is your Scirocco red?  I saw one about two weeks ago near
campus. drop a line

   I would not have posted this to the list but I rarely see someone that
actually responds to a "Scirocco sighting"

Later

Josh Strait