Re: thieves strike in vermont!

the keys were in the car, same as the keys to my rocco are always left in it
when i driving it.  When the cars are in my driveway, since it is vermont, i
feel that they are safe.  There is no such thing as stealing a whole car
here, it would be too obvous, and easy to track down.  cause i know everyone
within a 50 mile radius who owns a vw!  oh whell, guess i should tellher to
be more caushous now.  rigt now, my parents have backed our big ass F150 in
front of it, so it is completly blocked in.

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v (hibernating)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!