convertible again...

today I collected the title of the Scirocco 16v convertible,
( title = "Fahrzeugbrief" here ) and what did I see :
102kW printed there, thats 139PS and therefore the KR-engine ! ! !
( the seller was wrong - he told me it has a 129PS PL motor )

I could do a happy dance , so I don't need to do any engine swaps
because it already has the stronger 16v in there :-)))

unfortunately I will have to wait until 1st. of April to take it home,
as I will get a season plate that is  valid from April to September .
Until I collect it next Saturday, the seller keeps it in his garage.

but at least I could take another look at it today, it looks so nice,
of course I turned the key to listen a few seconds to the sound of the KR...
I still can hardly believe that it is mine :-))
( I hope it's not a dream, so don't wake me up please  :-)

I LOVE SCIROCCOS !
I LOVE THIS LIST !
( and I love my wife who still knows nothing :-))
Dirk