Re: Can't we all just get a long island iced tea?

If we all drove hondas (lower case 'h' was on purpose) we wouldn't be
able to deal with the embarrassment of owning such shitmobiles and take
our own wretched lives! That would leave the list with one hell of a turn
around.

Why do those little bastards put those damn things on their "cars"
anyway? I guess it comes with the "look how big MY pants are" mentality.
If I weighed 147lbs and wore a four man tent for pants I may just have
the lack of self esteem that would involve me owning a honda. (ZOINKS...i
did it again)

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting hondas. Hehehehehehehehehe.
Eric 'G-3' Ellis
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the gun!