Re: ixnay on da hombre

okok calm down, i talk to jonas a lot via personal e-mail,
and a lot of people are all good friends on the list, and
i think he can handle himself, we all know hes got the
right attitude to take it tongue in cheek, which makes it
all in jest. and he IS able to control it, please, dont
anyone get worked up over it. I'm sure those people who
are truely offended by his posts (they need to take ebonics 101)
can choose to just not read them. I read them just fine
because he types just like I do, I just happen to have
the luxury of having time of going over my e-mail about 2
times correcting all my spelling mistakes. I mean if you
know what I mean look at how he spelled Volkswagen, it only
had 2 errors out of 10 letters, he missed one letter and fat
fingered the o and i , I could read it just fine, as could any
one with half a brain.

man i think we all owe jonas a beer, then lets see how he types really plastered,
that would be like, so cool!

scirocco content..damnit someone answer my wiring questions, heh
ya worthless buncha louts! I was gonna wax everyones car at the ND show ..but
now fuhgettabouddit! :P

Ryan