Re: 86 Scirocco

In a message dated 3/22/00 11:48:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bulletproof77@hotmail.com writes:

<<  drive a 1986 VW Scirocco.  Today, as I was driving along like always, the
 engine just died.  When I tried starting it, the ignition would work, but
 the engine would not start.  Even after a few hours.  It was like I ran out
 of gas, but that's not the case.   >>

Sit in your car and turn the key to the first position, Listen very closely.
Do you here a sound that goes Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. for a couple of seconds?  If
not, I would suggest a fuel system problem such as the Fuel Pump relay or
possible the fuel pump itself.  Good luck

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html