Re: ND Show Entry Questions

T Berk wrote:

> Does this mean we each already covered or do we still need to
> register as Scirocco.org individually?

The application asks for club affiliation.. we should all be indicating
scirocco.org on the app... Tim is well aware that we are coming, I have
already lobbied him to have a Scirocco on this year's T-shirt.. 2 years
in a row with New Beetles is about 2 too many..  8D

Hey another thought.. we surely don't need a bazillion hotel rooms, shit
we should be getting 2 queens in each room and at LEAST doubling up.  I
have yet to make a res.  Does anyone who already has a res need somebody
to share the cost, or anyone else who hasn't yet and wants to share mine,
speak up...

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0