Re: ND Show Entry Questions

Craig Williams wrote:

> There's been so much talk about where to stay for the show, I'm
> wondering who is following through with entering the show under
> the club name of scirocco.org?

I'm all over it.. money long since sent in.

> 4) We'll get a trophy for having the most members pre-registered.
> (Who gets to keep it? I dunno.)

And, there's going to be a "special" Scirocco award presented by a
special sponsor.. more info on that to come!

> Just curious as to has registered or will register. Remember, it's
> all about hanging with the Scirocco crowd, not if your car is as
> clean as a 2000 Golf IV.

Absolutely, that's what it's all about.  The Scirocco contingent is,
on the whole, a LOT looser, friendlier, and less stuck up about their
cars than virtually any other group you'll see there.  Not to say
we're any less passionate, to the contrary we're probably tops in
that department.  But it's a guaranteed good time for all, regardless
of whether you have an awesome specimen or a rusty Mk1.. everyone's
treated as an equal!

-kc-
'86.5 16V 2.0
'99 GTI GLX