Re: Rollerskate car handling

 This is, of course all in addition to the argument that the skateboard look
is DANGEROUS! Not only do you have problems with rocks being thrown at high
velocities, but fenders are designed specifically to keep bare tires from
touching each other. Ever see what happens when two F1 or Indy cars touch
tires? One of them will be launched 5ft into the air, guaranteed, and
probably come down on something other than its wheels!

...not to mention those skateboard cars look stupid as hell.  We had a guy
come in with skateboard wheels on his Integra for a government inspection.
seems a cop pulled him over and said "get it inspected."  We told the guy
"Sorry we can't inspect it, we can't get it on the hoist!"  When our
mechanic took it for a test drive he said that not only did it handle like
shit, BOTH CV shafts were making so much noise.... this was a one year old
car with 10K miles on it, kids!

Ugliest cas I have ever seen (next to the AMC Pacer) those skateboard cars.

Marie