scirocco.org forsale section...

...seems to be working again, except for the 'back to classifieds'
link.

Someday I'm going to move the site so I can have direct access to
the cgi-bin area...would make things much much easier, not to mention
the cool stuff I could potentially do.

Say thanks to Iain Mannix for putting the posting program back in it's
rightful place after the crash (since I can't touch the cgi-bin area),
as he works as  a support person where scirocco.org is hosted.  It's a
small world, isn't it?  ;-)

==Brett