WA VW Thiefs strike again....

Well I got hit last nite...and they pretty much cleaned me out. I lost
$2300.00 worth of stereo equipment, destroyed dash, destroyed seats,
destroyed door locks, all paperwork gone with checkbook and so on. They hit 3
other VWs in my complex, including one which was locked parked next to a Geo
with a nice cd player which was unlocked. Mine was also parked next to a nice
300ZX turbo with a nice deck in plain view that did not get hit. Fucking
christ, insurance just said they will give me a wopping 700 bucks....fucking
great.