idle problems

lesson one:

never let your friends drive your roc with newfound turbo power :(

so after my "friend" took my turbo roc for a test drive, I have been
encountering some problems.
The roc had been running fine, and now it won't hold an idle.
When the car is first started, it will idle, and then the idle begins to
progressively drop until the car dies.  It drops from 1K to stall in about
10 seconds.  I can't see any major things wrong right off the bat,
but I haven't really stuck my head in there as of yet.  The motor does
rev fine with no hesitation....
So what could be the problem?

tia!

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
icq #19613213