[16v] t-body hose q

hey dub heads,

am I right in assuming that the 1 rear nipple on the t-body
is found after the venturis? ie does it or can it report
the vaccume/boost condition found inside the intake manifold?

reason? on my G60 it has 2, one for a hose that leads to the ecu
for boost reporting/measuring and the 2nd ties into all that
canbon canister mumbo jumbo like our rocco one does...so i'm
wondering since i wont be adding all that mumbo jumbo just
yet to my G60, if that scirocco 16v t-body will work and
operate like the G60, ie in the fact that i can get a boost
reading from that t-body rear nipple....

that would be swell for me because i cant mount the G60 throttle
cable tensioner bracket on my setup so a stock 16v would be
swell since that bracket its attached to the t-body. The G60
t-body isnt threaded to bolt up the scirocco bracket and
plus i'd have to swap out top linkage because the G60 t-body
cable hookup is different by like 45deg.

any comments?
Ryan