Re: stuck rear suspension bolt

do you plan on reusing the shocks you are attempting to remove ?

I  have come across this phenomenon more than once and have tried everything
I could think of including all your suggestions .
The easiest way is to cut the bolt off but you have to do it from inbetween
the shock and the trailing beam .
The only bad thing to come from this is if you plan to reuse the shock you
will have to find another one of those steel sleeves and maybe a bushing and
of course a new bolt . If not just have at it with a cut off wheel .

Jasin
MK1 "modded"