RE: Front motor mount

Thanks everyone for the help with the front motor mount issue! Yes, my
starter bolts are the 10mm 12-pt "tripple square", which I'm told is normal
on some of the later 16v's. After a long day of searching (I even hung out
at a shop in the hopes that a Mac/Snap-On guy would come) I found a full set
at Discount Auto Parts for something like $6.99. This was the LAST place I
expected to find it, as I usually consider Discount to be worse than Pep
Boyz. They actually have a box of cherry bombs sitting on the display
shelves, as if the local gear heads buy them as often as the rest of us buy
oil filters! Well, whatever the case, they were my savior that day!! I'm
told that a Ford occasionally used them or something.

With the starter bolts out of the way, everything went just fine. It will
definitely take some time to get used to the heavy-duty mounts I put in.
They definitely transmit a fair bit of vibration!

Neal
88 16v