MkII 8v value

Hi People,

I'm going to look at an '82 Scirocco tomorrow.  It's supposed to be
really clean, 80k miles, but I know the 82's have the smaller engines
(75hp). It's also got a 5 speed, which I didn't think came out 'till
later, but I'm not that familiar with Sciroccos, yet. I couldn't find
a value on the Internet, but how much do you think this  car is worth?
The 8v cars seem to be worth only about half what the 16v cars are worth,
but I haven't look at a huge number of them yet.

Any comments welcome.  I'll post again after I've actually seen the car.

Thanks!!

- Mark