Torque values for 16v intake?

Hi all,

I can't seem to find the torque values for the bolts that hold the
lower intake to the head or the bolts that hold the two halves of the
intake together.

If someone knows these or what page in the Bentley they are on, it
would be appreciated.

| Jim Jarrett,CCP                                                   |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                  |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35504                                        |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5504         Phone:(716) 726-6365             |
| jarrett@kodak.com           All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                              |