Mk1 rear driver body section needed

Thanks Jason.  You reminded me of a question I've been wanting to ask
for the past 2 weeks now.  Speaking of cutting body parts, a friend of
mine needs the driver rear body section, quarter panel, whatever ya
wanna call it, for the 81 Scirocco S he bought in Provo.  Some of you
might remember this car advertised as a parts car on scirocco.org for
$400.  He bought the car with intentions of swapping parts into his 78,
but this 81 is way too sweet to part out.  The thing is in amazingly
great shape, besides of course the huge dent on the driver side.  He has
a door already, but needs that left rear body section.  Anyone have any
leads?  I imagine shipping would be a pain in the ass.  He has a quote
from a salvage yard in Oklahoma for $325 shipped.  If anyone can get him
a panel cheaper than that, we'd appreciate it!  He's already using the
car as a daily driver (the gas for his 69 GTO Judge is getting a little
expensive...hehe), but he's serious about getting the driver side fixed
up.  As bad as that damage is, the driver door still opens and closes.
Too funny.

If anyone has a 83-84 GTI wheel, he needs one of those two.  One of them
was damaged from the crash.

You can see pics of the car at
<http://www.geocities.com/jefflynnbaird/scir.html> to get an idea of
what he needs.