[mk1] parts for sale

yeah i'll cc the list so they will get the listing....
read below for a dash!!!!!!All you list members are lucky
bastards, if I had the money id buy it and not forward
the e-mail! muhahahha but darnit if i don't have to go
buy 4 new 18" tires and 1 rim for the Passat.

REPLY TO ---> pm2@texas.net

Ryan