Re: Bad fumes in car?

> does anyone else have a problem with getting realy bad exhaust fumes in
> mk1's?
> been driving my car for a couple days know and every time i get out of the
> car i have a headache and am light headed to all hell?
> anyone have any clues or ides of were it might be coming from?

In my winter beater I had that really bad....those headaches got bad really
bad.....good thing I only drove about 10 minutes at a time wherever I went.
On mine, the leak was coming from where the downpipe meets the cat.  there
is a gasket in there that may need to be replaced.  Does your car backfire
at all?  Mine did.......

Casey
84 Black Roc
84 Silver Roc <----Now for parts.....need some?  (car is in canada though)