Re: Team Scirocco hats almost ready. Thanks Stephy!!

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000 19:09:07 -0800 "Randy B" <scirokn81@email.msn.com>
writes:
>Ok, ready to show off your Scirocco pride?
>They are almost ready, at least one design is so far.
>Thanks Stephy!!!! 8)
>Let me know how many of you are interested in this design.
>I will probably have them run like it is in the picture.
>http://pages.prodigy.net/stephygee/scirocco/teamroc.jpg
>If I get enough interest in another color, I might try to get those in
bulk
>as well.

Ahh, I just sent Stephy a private reply on this. I didn't realize you
were gonna go ahead with it. Not a problem, that's cool.
Lets do this tho, lets get a quote for 24 hats, (that we will supply,
well haggle over the brand later) and see how much the embroidery shops
will charge. I have access to a company that can do work for us at a
discount rate (Via "Silk Screen Express") and if you can do it for
cheaper, great. If my shop is cheaper, ill buy the hats locally, have
them embroidered and ship them up to you for distribution.
I would prefer you did it all anyways, I don't have much spare time
lately with all the projects I got going on. But like anything else, I
will find time to get it done. I have a few people who help out with this
sort of thing so, it will happen, its just a matter of where. The new
race season is starting at the speedway next weekend so my saturday
nights are now filled for the next 6 months.

>Other designs are soon to follow and the patches are in the works as we
speak.

You know, I have humored the thought of having the  MK-II only Scirocco
t-shirt design embroidered on the back of a jacket for myself.  NAturally
it would have the front pocket logo done on the front. It would be SO
expensive yet probably well worth the money spent. Ive never told anyone
that before so this may be the beginning of the end? Naw!

>I will also have the Team Scirocco design for direct embroidery that
will
>look like the above image but will have the outline like the patch for
those
>interested in this design (without the Scirocco.org printing).

Is that the original patch design?? I like the original one however like
the retro with the added renaissance of Scirocco.org that Stephy made.
Eh, I like them both equally.
I dunno dude, let me know what you come up with.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and