Re: Audi 5000 throttle bodies

I put something similiar (87 gti throttle, bout the same) and not only
did I notice the increase in torque in low rpm, but because I have an
86 engine in my car this made it run more smoothly, Liking the pickup,
definetly worth $10, I stole mine, oops.  ya ya I bought other stuff,
ok??

--- Bob <rcarbonell@prodigy.net> wrote:
> I heard that putting a Audi 5000 throttle body is a good easy mod for
> scirocco 2's. My local junkyard had 3 of them  and today I stripped
> out the bolts on 2 of them and put a dent and cracked one of them.
> I am just wondering if it is really worth my time to go back and try
> to get one out.  Does any one have one and can tell me how much of
> difference in performance it makes.  It's only going to cost me $10
> so any noticable difference is worth it.
>
> Thanks,
> Bob

=====
Scottish