Re: golf bumbers?

    i haven't seen pics of pete walsh's car, but i did do the audi 4k bumper on my silver 16v. i really liked the effect it gave. it matched up alot better than the golf bumpers did.
    someone please correct me if i am wrong, but mine was the first one done this way(at least here in the u.s.). when dirk sent me the roadstar cd i saw a couple of sciroccos there that had their front ends done this way.
    if anyone wants to see the silver 16v, i'm sure there are a couple of sites out there that have it up, but i am on jwetly's page that can be found in the links section on scirocco.org. i am in the 1987 scirocco section under various vws.
later guys and gals!
-alan hoglen