Re: Any scirocco owners on the Gulf Coast

Oooooh, me me!!  I thought all Scirocco owners lived everywhere but near me (north, west, and southwest).  Where are you and what you got in mind.  I like beer, so maybe something to include that?

-=Rick
84' 8V Wolfs
Mobile, AL

Bob wrote:

  I was wondering if there were any vw owners that would like to get together or maybe start a club. If you live in the Mobile or Panhandle area of Florida, please  let me know if you are interested. Thanks,
Bob '86 8v Scirocco
aka the "beast"