Re:Scirocco Tragedy (reccomended reading)

Good story,
Not in a sense that the Material or subject matter was good, but rather your
relayed-underlying message.  Well done.  Even though I'm only twenty soon to
be twenty-one years of age I have thought for many years thet there is a time
and a place for everything. I must hear of at least a couple of fatal
accidents a week here in central Ohio, that could have easily been avoided
had someone said to themselves " not here not now."  They'd probably still be
around to jave fun on some deserted road again. As oppossed to flying through
downtown ColumbusAnd runnin head on into a bridge inbankment, because the
didn't realized traffic had been rerouted only hours prior. Aks yourselves
WHEN'S ENOUGH?
We all know there's a time and a place. Use your own discression, Because I'd
really like to sit down and chat VWs aging with you. Not about you!

Marco
(Matt Markowicz)          "Toys will be Toys"