2.1L more stuff to say

well  after many hours of talkign to the guys at teh shop and thinking
of what to do with allteh cars that i have have i have decided since my
folks are movign that most of gthe cars have to go , as for teh 76 i am
keepign it, i think i am gognto put the 2.1L in teh 76 mk1, i haver a
silver scirocco the i could possibly put back together to put this other
1,8L a0:a motor in it to drive,i am planning on sellign my red scirocco
16v, adn my silver scirocco 16v, ( not sure when for this have to put
stock motor back in ( maybe put a 2.1?)l in it sinc ei ihave a block and
1.8 head layign aroudn and selli tlike that...\
but any way back to the 2.1L
i am goig to go with eh 2.1L with  76  all i need to do is get my
camshaft back form the warrenty, friggin broken shrick(argh), well once
that comes back and all tehother stuff is down at teh shop iw ill pull
teh 76 in washit down and start swappign shit in , as fopr teh brakes
now i have to get a fewother miscellaneuos parts like 10.1 rotor sn ad
carriers knuckles adn shit soi can have good brakes to stop me, thsi car
is gonna fly.......
ok enough ramblign
let me knwo what you all think
i know duan want s to keep teh 76 stock....
jonas