Re: Where we staying for the ND show? Dinner?

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> All the chitchat has me confused. Are we staying at the Milpitas hotel or
> the Marriot. Just wanting some clarification. :)

My understanding is that it's Milpitas.. it's the better deal ($69) and
*is* a Marriott, a Marriott Courtyard to be precise.  The more expensive
and closer one is a full-on "Marriott", non-Courtyard variety.

> Are we going to get together on saturday night for our second anual ND
> show dinner??

That would be THIRD annual dinner!  And I'm sure we will!

(and it's not "anual", that's something else altogether!)

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0