Where we staying for the ND show? Dinner?

All the chitchat has me confused. Are we staying at the Milpitas hotel or
the Marriot. Just wanting some clarification. :)

Are we going to get together on saturday night for our second anual ND
show dinner??

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and