(non-roc) OUCH!

I thought I'd share this with you guys... last year this car came into our shop, the guy hit a tree with it. We all thought it would be a write off, but noooooooooo! ICBC fixed it! The car had something like 2200 km on it, was worth $28K Canadian and the total bill to fix it was $24K... they guy who owned it was really pissed it was repaired... hmmmm, I wonder why?

Just thought I'd share.

PS. Thank Christ it was an Acura and not one of our beloved 'roccos.

Marie