Re: e-bay item (scirocco stickers)

GO to my web page adn look under 76 scirocco
www.netcolony.com/autos/sjmill
teh letter under thespoiler is just teh outlien teh guy dale i work with
has it it is onteh 8v's just below the spoiler
these for saelare th original 76.5 stickers
and the great jonashas spoken
*boom* loud keyboard noise*
jonas